Administration and Operations
The ACTRI Finance team coordinates all aspects of award management for the UC San Diego ACTRI. The team works closely with the UC San Diego Controllers and Budget Offices and acts as the point of contact with NIH for all fiscal matters pertaining to the CTSA grant awards. This team also provides human resources services for all ACTRI employees.
The ACTRI Communications team leads efforts to increase awareness and understanding of the Institute and its work. With a focus on audiences that include researchers, the broader UC San Diego community, industry and community partners, and the 62-member CTSA national consortium, this team works collaboratively with ACTRI program representatives to identify priorities, to encourage cross-program communication and promotion, and to amplify news, science advances, and successes.
In preparation for the UC Path Initiative we have moved toward a shared service model.
- Benefits – answering questions and providing general support
- Compensation Analysis
- Funding Changes
- Job Description – composition, analysis, advising, classification
- Leaves of Absence
- New Hire Orientation
- Recruitment – job posting, applicant screening, compensation analysis, offer facilitation
- Timekeeping & Paycheck – answering questions and providing general support
- Postdoctoral Scholars and Visas
- General Employee Relations Advising
What this means for managers and supervisors…
- Managers and supervisors will submit HR inquiries and requests through the Service Core contact mechanisms listed above. An e-mail into myHSHR@ucsd.edu or the submission of a myEAR request will trigger the creation of a case in our Case Management system. You will notice e-mail responses from this e-mail account and also a Case # indicated in the subject line. A Service Core representative/specialist will be assigned to your case and will reach out to you to complete the action.
Operations and Finance Contacts
Executive Director for Clinical Research Operations
Human Resources Contact